Why an Online Church Directory?
In our church covenant, we have committed “to exercise an affectionate care for one another, admonishing and encouraging one another as the occasion may require, while faithfully striving to stir one another up toward love and good works.” Our online directory is just one of the tools we have to help us fulfill this commitment.
How do I get access to the RBC Online Church Directory
If you are a member at RBC or you gather with us regularly and plan to join in the next six months,
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting access to the directory.
- We will confirm your information in the directory and send you an invitation email that will allow you to log in and make your information visible.
How do I log in?
- On your mobile device, download the Church Center app (iOS/Apple or Android) made by Planning Center.
- When prompted to select your church, find Richfield Bible Church (with our logo).
- Rather than being prompted for a password, you will be asked to enter your phone number (or email address), so that Church Center can send you a code. Once you enter that code, you will be logged into the Church Center app on that device.
- At the bottom of the app, you will see Home and Directory buttons. Click the Directory button to see our directory.
- If you don’t see any information in the directory or you see a message that says, “You haven’t been invited to the directory,” this just means that our directory admin needs to grant you access. Simply email email@example.com with your request.
- When opening the directory for the first time, you will see a Share now button at the bottom. Click this button to select the information you want to be visible in the directory.
- If you share everything, you’ll be sharing your picture, name, phone number, email address, mailing address, birthday, and anniversary. You can change these settings later to share more or less.
- To update the information for anyone in your household, click the user icon in the upper right corner, and then click that person’s name.
What if I prefer a printed copy?
Email us to request a printed copy.
Can I access the directory in an internet browser on my computer?
Yes; click here to go to the online interface, and then simply log in as described above, using the system-generated code.